Friday, January 13, 2012

Inspired Art Piece

Author's Note: Finally the snow has come and this picture has inspired me in so many ways! One of the ways is writing this piece and  fun stuff to do outside. I can't believe that whom wouldn't like the snow! ESPECIALLY a snow day, but if we just had summer all the time animals and people might die. But of that note. Here is my favorite type of topic to write about.


This piece reminds me of our cabin up in St.Germain, the great outdoors are really beautiful! My grandparents own the cabin and we stay up there to either snowmobile in the winter or swim in the lake in the summer time. Obviously this painting is different from our cabin but when I look at it memories come flooding back to me.


In the winter time we snowmobile, the scenery is even more beautiful than here at home. Everything is covered in snow! Down the main road of were our cabin is, there is a little bar that we like to go to named Fiber’s, when you are sitting at the bar or the restaurant area you will see all different snowmobiles go bye. It is so much fun and I love having the need for speed so snowmobiling is my kind if thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment