Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Favorite Quote

Author's Note: We all succeed in life weather it's a big or a small succession. I wrote about this quote because it is completely true.Like another quote "big things do come in  small packages."

“A person with a new idea is a crank until the idea succeeds.” -Mark Twain

I like this quote because it is true. When a person has an idea they are a crank until the idea succeeds, it happens all the time, do you ever think what it would be like if you felt like the world was on your shoulder?

My dad is a patent, he is someone that looks over new inventions that people are trying to push onto the market. Sometimes we will bring his work home so we can some inventions. It is cool to think that maybe someday we might be able to get a hold of it. Or use it in some way, shape or form.

I enjoy this quote, it reminds me that the world keeps on moving and that you need to be patient until the right time comes.


No comments:

Post a Comment