Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Being A Middle Schooler

Author's Note: Have you ever just put people in your own categorize. From my point of view these are the categorize that I view people in. My opinion is that we all are different and unique but we all are the same too.

In Middle School your either a hallway roamer, an class rusher, a do whatever person, or a normal person. I believe I fall into the hallway roamer category. I have a nice easy live with tons of friends, I'm the most popular person in the in the school. Everyone knows me and wants to get my attention sometimes it can get a little crazy but, it’s worth it. My name is Ella and here is my life story.

My room is my savior, it can be bright or dark on good days I open all of my windows and clean my room, but on dark days I keep it all closed-up and wrap myself in the darkness. I’m always in my room rather than being outside. My brothers know to leave me alone when I'm in my room only if it's an emergency. Life is good for me.

School, different types of people, crazy ones, colorful ones, bad sense of style ones some many names and faces and numbers sometimes it is hard to keep track of! I love being a middle school er though and when II have to go to High School it will be really interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment