Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Snowmobiling

Author's Note: I love to snowmobile it truly is my favorite outdoor activity. I have to need for speed! speeding down the grass, pushing about 40 mph. That is what I'm talking about. 

My favorite outdoor activity is snowmobiling in the winter, I always have the need for speed so this is when I get to go as fast as I want, I feel like I can fly. Especially when we I am racing my dad down the long stretch! We go up to Saint. Germaine, my grandparents have a cabin that we stay at, there are 2 snowmobiles and I sled that my use of our brothers. Since I passed snowmobile safety I can drive my own snowmobile, he has two at our house. There is the crotch rocket, and the old hag which is the older one. It is a pain in the butt to start, so I drive crotch rocket. I love snowmobiling and will never stop driving. It is hard to survive without snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment