Friday, December 9, 2011

Scary Story

Author's Note: Have you ever seen something that your not sure of? Or have you felt something touch you when exploring through the woods during the night. Here is a little story that might give you night mares so watch out!

I was walking up to my friends house but out of the blue came a
“Boo!!!”
“ Gees Amy you’ve got to stop that!”
“ Sorry, I had to it look like you were in your zoning out mode.”
“Well if we want to get to the party on time they let’s go!”
Me and my friend Amy were on our way to a Halloween Party when terror struck us.
“Hailey are you sure you know where we are going?”
“ Yeah we need to go this way-y….wait did you see that?”
“No, what was it?”
“I-I I don’t know.”
“Well, what did it look like?”
“It was black that’s for sure, it looked like a human figure but it had something big shinny and pointy in its hand.
“Well that’s weird.”
So far we are starting to get a little worried but then we start to panic and well I can’t spoil the rest.
“Okay let’s forget about it and take the short cut that Charlie showed my yesterday.”
“I will lead and you can follow, did you bring that flashlight that I told you to bring?”
“Oh that’s what I forgot; I knew I was forgetting something.”
“I guess then will have to go without it, if we don’t hurry we will be late and my mom will worry.”
“Hailey I feel like someone is watching us.”
“Yeah so do I.”
“Um well let’s try to forget it and sing a song, how about the monster mash from Choir.”
“I don’t know I might get more scared.”
“Okay then let’s just keep talking.”
I kept talking and Amy would just answer, I think that I was more scared than Amy was. As we continued walking things got creepier.
“Are we almost there?”
“I think so, if I had a flashlight I would be 100% sure.”
“AHAHAHAHAH!!!!”
“Amy? Amy? AMY?!!!!”
I started to panic, I was all alone and Amy was gone. I started to run and finally I could see lights appearing through the woods. I ran faster but it was too late I felt cold clammy hands run down my legs and pull me to the ground. I screamed and I felt a perching pain go through my chest and blood stick to my shirt, I looked around and saw Amy lying lifeless next to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment