Friday, May 18, 2012

True or Not?

Author's Note: Do you really know me? If you think you do then read this! If you think that it's true or not please comment your answer! I will post another piece saying if it's true or not.

I have 3 older sisters, they are Kimberly who is 16, Jessica who is 17, and Ella who is  19. They are really crazy! Each has their own counter in their room and it is full of makeup products. The only boy that is in my family is my dad. He always feels like the odd ball out but he enjoys teaching us on how to take care of the chickens, hunting and helping us with school work. Although sometimes we get on his nerves. The nice part about having older sisters is they can help you with school, boys, makeup, and that girly stuff that girls do, even take me places. My mom helps to but she doesn’t know that the the latest fashion trends are. Having sisters can be a downfall too. They might judge you on things or can make fun of you and even make you do their dirty work. But that doesn’t mean that I hate them. They are family so they mean a lot to me. My friends are jealous of me but that doesn’t change us.

No comments:

Post a Comment