Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Siblings and Family

Author's Note: I had a hard time wording this piece, I don't think that it's my best piece and it's really short. My ending was well, but my body was alright. Please comment!

Family members are important in life, you need someone to turn too. They connect you to everyone. Each one is special in their own way, you can always be sure that they will keep your secrets or help you remind you about important stuff. Each one has a special feature to them. Like Owen he is the oldest and he likes to be in control of everyone or lead the way. Brody he is the artistic one and is shy and quiet, but likes to get attention from others. Emmett is the nicest little boy, he likes to help others and is really patient. My family is my family and no matter what happens they will always be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment