Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day


Author's Note: Since yesterday was Valentine's I was in the mood to do something related to it. It's kind of cheesy but I may not have a boyfriend but my friends mean just as much. 

Vibrant relationship
Affectionately think of you 
Loving you forever
Endless love
Noble
True love
Infinite love
Nothing can keep us apart
Embrace you forever
Special Sweetheart

Darling
Admirer
You’re the one for me





Valentine’s Day

I understand why we have Valentine’s Day but it suck for the single people. All day you see couples all lovey dovey with each other and it’s frustrating. There is a happy or fun part to it though, I love to get stuff for my friends and tell them how much I appreciate them. Technically Valentine’s could be a day for friends instead of boyfriends and girlfriends. I love all of my friends and I don’t know what I would do without them. 

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with your message here. To me, Valentine's Day is a day of showing all those people we care about that we love them, whether romantically or otherwise. Maybe one day more people will see it that way. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete